If you have ordered multiple items and some of them are not in stock, the order will be split shipped. Items in stock will be sent first, and when the other items are in stock, they will be sent in another package.
Please contact us and if the order is in an early stage of processing, we can modify it. We cannot change items after the order ships.
1. Sign in your account and move your mouse to your account name. Click ” View Order .”
2. Click “My Orders ” to see all orders you have previously placed. You can then view the full details of a specific order by clicking “Order Details.”
Here are the most common reasons canceling orders：
– Your PayPal account name and address did not match your order’s shipping address, and there was no response when we contacted you.
– The products you ordered were out of stock. If we cannot contact you in 5 days after we receive your payment, we will cancel the order and fully refund you.
-You placed a flash deal order but did not complete payment within the time limit.
-You placed an order for clearance products but did not complete payment within the 1-2 day time limit.
-You placed an order but did not complete payment within 20 days. (flash deal products and clearance products not included).
Please contact us, if the order has not shipped, we will update the address. We cannot change the delivery address after the order ships.
1.Sign in to your account and move your mouse to your account name. Click ” View Order “.
2.Click “My Orders” and find the order you want to cancel. Click ” Cancel “.
3. A confirmation window will pop up, click ” OK “.
4. A success message will confirm that you have canceled the order successfully.
ATTENTION: You can only cancel orders with the status of “payment pending” or “payment declined”. If your order status is “ready to process” and you want to cancel the order, please go to return and refund policy page.